Who is responsible for processing?
What personal data do we collect?
We only collect basic personal data in a business context, which may include your name, business address, e-mail address, phone number, company name, job title. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, via our website, when we meet at events or through our own research using publicly available information. If you are a customer or supplier, the provision of certain personal data may be a contractual requirement.
For what reasons do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal information in order to respond to you when you express an interest in our services or to fulfil any requests. In some circumstances we rely on your specific consent, whereby you actively agree and “opt-in”. We may need to retain some minimal information in order to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you. There will also be circumstances under which we are legally obliged to hold your personal data or required to disclose it to a third party by law. We may also process your personal data for our legitimate business interests and to facilitate the management of our business:
- Where it is needed to provide you with our services;
- To manage our business relationship (account set up and administration);
- To improve services to the benefit of customers, prospective customers and suppliers: personal data allows us to respond to your requests and ensures we can support your needs more efficiently;
- To send you communications which we think will be of interest to you (marketing and events communication);
- To research publicly available business contact details.
- To enhance the security of our information systems or identify and prevent fraud;
- To improve our website: we may use feedback you provide to improve our services;
- To run a promotion or survey.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard. We have balanced our interests with yours and do not believe these activities will have a negative impact on your privacy rights.
Who do we share your personal data with?
How long will your personal data be stored and processed?
AB Fashion will not store your personal data for longer than necessary, taking into account legal and regulatory requirements to retain the information for a minimum period, good practice and AB Fashion’s business purposes. When the personal data we collect is no longer required, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
How are your personal data protected?
At all times, we will use reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Personal data that we collect about you are normally stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. Any transfer of personal data outside the EEA will be subject to Standard Contractual Clauses (pursuant to the European Commission’s Decision 2010/87/EU of February 5th, 2010) allowing such a transfer to a third country. We will put in place measures to provide adequate protection for your information when transferred outside the EEA.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You have the right to have your personal data rectified or deleted, and to restrict our processing of that information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to AB Fashion’s processing of your personal data with the local data protection authority.
- If you object to the processing of your personal data, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. At all times, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
AB Fashion tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal data. For this reason, we take any complaints very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the address mentioned above.